My First Leather Bag!

1. I FINALLY got my Tano's Miss Understood bag today! It's my first named leather bag and I'm SO excited! Here's the thing. This is my first genuine leather bag so I didn't want to get a new leather bag and end up messing it up so I got it from eBay for $90. She used it for a few months so the tops of the straps are a little dark and there are a few tiny dark spots. She was so great tho and ended up closing the auction early so I could have it when she saw how enthusiastic I was! I'm happy about this actually because it's not perfect so I can test myself on taking care of a nice bag! Is that an odd way to get into designer bags? :confused1: So I need to know how to take care of a nice leather bag, girls! Should I get it waterproofed? What should I be careful of? Oh it's such a lovely bag, in a gorgeous cocoa brown. I wish my camera hadn't have run out of batteries last night! Maybe I can take a photo on my phone! Thanks on any care advice!

2. congrats! most of the women on here recommend apple care products as a reliable way to waterproof your bag without affecting the color.

i'd strongly suggest this article, written by a tPF member, about how to care for your bags - i know she took a lot of time on it, and everything she said looks very accurate. good luck, and enjoy your bag!

3. congrats:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice