My first Lauren Conrad (The Hill) dress

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not too crazy about celebrities designers...their clothes look cheap and of very poor quality (with the exception of Gwen Steffani) IMO....I love LC's style so I decided to give her clothes a try....I must say I'm very impressed with the quality and the fit of this dress.

I ordered this dress from Shopbop and I cannot wait for her to come up with more cute styles so that I can order some more...what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. it's cute but not superflattering imho. I think it would better if it was a tad more fitted in the waist area. A belt would ruin it :yes:

3. ^^ This is a better picture of the dress...I don't think tighter around the waist would work....thanks for your opinion.

Attached Files:

4. It looks pretty simple and cute but a tad short. I think it might look better with leggings or as a tunic. Cute necklace!

5. I love it!! A really fun dress thats casual for a nice day outside however short enough for some sexy night life!! (all really depends on the shoes!) with ur body I think it fits wonderfully, however on a body like mine I think it'll be a bit too loose. So youre a lucky gal you cal pull off that look. I wish I could! It looks fabulous on you! Strut your stuff girl!! :tup::tup:

6. I'm not a fan of the dress in general, but it certainly works on you! I think you have the body type to carry it off!!

7. I think that dress is WAY adorable! how does the sizing fit? true to size?

8. I like it. I would certainly work for your vacation.

9. perfect for the beach or going out for the night. I think it looks adorable on you.

10. I think it is very cute. I am thinking of ordering one..I would probably also wear it with a cardi and leggings in the fall, too, so it seems versatile.

Can I ask what the style of your purse is? I love it and usually just get giant totes from gucci, not small going out bags.

11. It looks comfy and I love comfy dresses! Perfect for summer! :smile:

12. cute dress

13. i like it..its pretty versatile..it can be casual (with leggings or flats) or a night out (with heels)..its cute!

14. I love it, its adorable and looks great on you. I'm eyeing up the blue one, I'm just a little worried about the length of it!

15. i love it...looks good on you