My first Lady Dior

Adiva

Feb 9, 2010
It was a nice and sunny Friday I was walking along Montenapoleone St. in Milan when I decided to walk into Dior boutique. I was just thinking of getting myself a classic Lady Dior either coral red or pink color. But when I saw this gorgeous Lady sitting on the table, I knew I had to try her on. She is a limited edition with the multi color line stitching. The combination of caramel lambskin and pink stitch is divine! At that moment I knew I had to get her (along with others during this trip).
This is my first Lady Dior. I just took her out to the mall and I found she was very eye catching because the boutique where I live does not have this specific color.

Sorry about my amateur photo skill.. the actual bag looks much prettier than these pictures :smile:
(How do I enlarge the pictures?)

Attachments

• IMG_6031+.JPG
    IMG_6031+.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_6033+.JPG
    IMG_6033+.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,697
  • IMG_6029+.JPG
    IMG_6029+.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG_6024+.JPG
    IMG_6024+.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 486
Wow! Of theLady Diors with multi-colour stitching, this is the BEST one I've seen. The pink transitions add a nice girliness and cuteness to the Lady Dior. I've actually never seen this version either, so this must be rare!

Wow! Of theLady Diors with multi-colour stitching, this is the BEST one I've seen. The pink transitions add a nice girliness and cuteness to the Lady Dior. I've actually never seen this version either, so this must be rare!

Thank you averagejoe. I trust you on this :smile: I'm now more glad I got this bag. I'm lovin its uniqueness. I've never owned a Lady Dior before I'm happy I got this as my first. It is different yet still classic IMO.

:faint: This is GORGEOUS!! What a wonderful find! Many congratulations!

attachment.php

Nat: Thank you.. Do you mind telling me how you enlarge the picture?
Miki66: Thank you Miki I'm wearing her with everything and putting chanel on a side now. I'm crazy about her :smile:
Luvluv: Thank you :smile:
Children Bags: Thank you. Indeed the beige color is different tone to the classic one.

Your bag is beautiful!!! And did you say you saw a CORAL RED LADY DIOR?? It is sold out everywhere in the US!!! Would you happen to remember the size and price? I would be so grateful if you could give me the number of your SA...=0 !! XD. Thanks so much!