My first lady dior, my lovely pink

Hi, I'm new to Dior, and really love the fuchsia LD, and so wanted to get it. Is that a fall/winter collection? I'm going to UK in Nov, and Spain in Dec, so I'm just wondering if there is any chance that I can get them by that time. Or most likely it will be gone or has been gone already? Would you please let me know if you guys see it in any boutique recently? I'm in Boston btw. TIA!!!

Hi, I'm new to Dior, and really love the fuchsia LD, and so wanted to get it. Is that a fall/winter collection? I'm going to UK in Nov, and Spain in Dec, so I'm just wondering if there is any chance that I can get them by that time. Or most likely it will be gone or has been gone already? Would you please let me know if you guys see it in any boutique recently? I'm in Boston btw. TIA!!!

I'm in the UK, but as far as I know the fuschia is quite a popular colour. I believe it's a F/W 2012 colour, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The best thing to do would be to e-mail Dior Customer Service to enquire about availability in the cities you'll be visiting in the UK and Spain (Dior boutiques are only available in London, Birmingham and Manchester in the UK btw, alternatively you can purchase it from London Heathrow T5 and I believe only in Madrid in Spain): [email protected]

Thank you very much! That's very helpful!!:smile:

I'm in the UK, but as far as I know the fuschia is quite a popular colour. I believe it's a F/W 2012 colour, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The best thing to do would be to e-mail Dior Customer Service to enquire about availability in the cities you'll be visiting in the UK and Spain (Dior boutiques are only available in London, Birmingham and Manchester in the UK btw, alternatively you can purchase it from London Heathrow T5 and I believe only in Madrid in Spain): [email protected]

I like this color sooo bad, so I went to my local Dior boutique yesterday and tried to search for this fuchsia LD, but I was told they only come with silver hardware. Is that true? It looks like gold in pic, and also on dior website. I just wanted to make sure if they come with gold hardware at all, cuz I would prefer gold. Could anybody please let me know or sukiyaki if you don't mind lettng me know? TIA!

I just received it today, my first lady dior and I am falling in love with the color. New fuchsia autumn-winter 2012 with champagne hardware!!!
The color is true hot pink without undertone.

View attachment 1798729

View attachment 1798731

View attachment 1798734

View attachment 1798736

View attachment 1798740

It's a great great color. I absolutely adore it.

Do you live in Paris? or did you order it and have it shipped to where you live? How did that work? How much was tax (custom)?

So many questions bothering you..but if you don't mind could you tell me?

I like this color sooo bad, so I went to my local Dior boutique yesterday and tried to search for this fuchsia LD, but I was told they only come with silver hardware. Is that true? It looks like gold in pic, and also on dior website. I just wanted to make sure if they come with gold hardware at all, cuz I would prefer gold. Could anybody please let me know or sukiyaki if you don't mind lettng me know? TIA!

It definitely comes in gold hardware and silver hard ware too. Gold is gorgeous in my opinion.

eminere™;22438878 said:
Tangerine is a seasonal colour from Summer 2012. Being such a bright colour it's certainly showstopping but as far as classicity goes it's more trendy than say mink grey or bois de rose, which to me would be more elegant and well-suited to a variety of occasions.

Thank you so much! I think your advice is sound. If the SA did not try to influence me, I would not get orange as it does not go with many things I have. But now I still have it, never used - what shall I do? Can I sell it safely?

Thank you so much! I think your advice is sound. If the SA did not try to influence me, I would not get orange as it does not go with many things I have. But now I still have it, never used - what shall I do? Can I sell it safely?
You could sell it, however Dior bags don't command a very high resell value, unfortunately.