My first lady dior, BAD EXPERIENCE!

babyk2003

Jun 13, 2010
Hi everyone,

I jus want to let something off my chest n share my experience wif everyone. It's a bit lengthy, but hope everyone dun mind.

I usually have the best comments when it comes to Dior SA service in Singapore as compared to other brands(Chanel, LV, Fendi,etc). But what happened yesterday nite at Dior mbs was the worst experience so far.

My SA at mbs called me a few days ago regarding a cruise 2011 pink lady dior. Because I have seen the bag on the runway show on the internet a few months ago, I jus decide that I have to get my first lady dior. So I told my SA to reserve the bag for me once it launch. She agreed. When the call finally came, I told her I will be down on Firday nite(yesterday) to view the bag. She told me she had left aside the bag for me.

As my husband agreed to bring me down to mbs, he was working late and rushed home after his work , brought me n both our young children to mbs. Yesterday nite was crowded at mbs and there was no vacant lot in the carpark. So my husband stayed in the car while I rushed to the boutique to get my bag.

When I reached Dior, I saw a lady looking at the same bag as the one I wanted. I saw my SA n asked her to show me the bag I reserved. She told me the bag was sold to the same lady who has jus came in earlier than me to view the bag (it was the last piece in store). To my horror, she told me the bag was initially reserved for me, but because her collegeaue had forgottn to reserve the same bag for his customer, he took my reserved bag n gave it to his customer instead. Her reason was, the lady was not willing to wait for the bag to be sent from NAC n took mine instead.

My SA told me if I want the bag I would have to wait half an hour to 45mins to get the bag delivered from NAC. I was shocked to hear that. I jus do not know how to react, I jus told her I couldn't wait that long because my husband n child was waiting in the car for me. My SA told me a bag has been reserved for me at NAC. So I decided to get it from there myself n I walked off. She apologised for having me to waste the trip. (my husband was so furious, he told me he would scold the SA if he was me)

While I walked out of the store, I got out of my shock n started to fume. I couldn't believe that the same nicest SA in the world that served me a few months ago could do this to me! But lucky, I knew another SA at ION Orchard n he reserved a bag for me. I rushed down to ION, but the shop was closed for the day, but there were customers in the shop. The SA there do not let me in but I asked for my SA n he let me in n I finally got my bag.

I told him what happened n he apologized on Dior's behalf for what had happened.(such a nice SA).

Even though I know that a bag has been reserved for me at nac, I'm jus not very happy with it. I refused to collect it there, i informed my SA from mbs that i won't be collecting the bag. I rather get it from ION. At first I thought mbs service is the best, but clearly not the case anymore. As far as possible, i dun think i will be stepping into Dior mbs ever again.

I was really mad because, first of all, I have reserved for the bag, n it was given to someone else who has not reserved for the bag. Secondly, I couldn't wait for the bag too! I have my family waiting for me n the SA jus assumed that I could compromise wif the waiting n gave away my reserved bag to someone else. It jus made me feel like I'm not a valued customer to them. Thirdly, I have clearly told my SA I will be viewing the bag at mbs on Friday nite(yesterday). Yet, it was still given away to someone else.

I have been thinking, is the lady who got my bag a vip while i'm not. That's why they have given her the bag even though it was not reserved for her? If that is the case, then tough luck for me! Or am i too picky n petty?

Thanks for reading!:smile:

sorry for your bad experience :sad:

honestly,when i read until She told me the bag was sold to the same lady who has jus came in earlier than me to view the bag (it was the last piece in store). , what pop up in my mind is " the woman could be a VIP".

i remember that my mum once told me .....if you tell the SA that you will get the item you reserved on Friday night,before 7pm( for example), and you are late,you reached there after 7pm,then they have rights to give the item to other customer.

did you told the SA the exact time you take the bag or you just said you will take it on Friday night?

my experience in my own country( not in japan) is........i shopped with my mum while i was in high school. my mum wanted a bag badly but the SA told her that it was the last one and someone had reserved for it. my mum persuaded the SA,told her that she need not wait for the customer,she could pay it and take it away. At last,the SA said that if the customer doesnt come on time,then she can buy it. So we waited there. In the end,the customer didnt come and tha SA even phoned the customer to ask she still want the bag or not,and at last..........my mum was the winner XD

sorry for your bad experience :sad:

honestly,when i read until She told me the bag was sold to the same lady who has jus came in earlier than me to view the bag (it was the last piece in store). , what pop up in my mind is " the woman could be a VIP".

i remember that my mum once told me .....if you tell the SA that you will get the item you reserved on Friday night,before 7pm( for example), and you are late,you reached there after 7pm,then they have rights to give the item to other customer.

did you told the SA the exact time you take the bag or you just said you will take it on Friday night?

my experience in my own country( not in japan) is........i shopped with my mum while i was in high school. my mum wanted a bag badly but the SA told her that it was the last one and someone had reserved for it. my mum persuaded the SA,told her that she need not wait for the customer,she could pay it and take it away. At last,the SA said that if the customer doesnt come on time,then she can buy it. So we waited there. In the end,the customer didnt come and tha SA even phoned the customer to ask she still want the bag or not,and at last..........my mum was the winner XD

Well, I did not tell her exactly wat time but i specifically told her i will be there friday nite. But, having to see my reserved bag bought by someone else right infront of me is just a nightmare! I guess u r rite, maybe the customer is a vip. i think they got more privilege.

I just received flowers from Dior! They include a card to apologize for yesterday's incident.
I feel really bad now!
I do take back wat I said abt not going to mbs again!
They really go the extra mile to rectify mistakes.

I just received flowers from Dior! They include a card to apologize for yesterday's incident.
I feel really bad now!
I do take back wat I said abt not going to mbs again!
They really go the extra mile to rectify mistakes.

I'm happy to hear they apologized. I think u handled the situation well. Don't feel bad! They didnt treat you fairly and they know it.

hi everyone!

Revealing my first lady dior cruise 2011!

017.jpg