My first L.A.M.B purchase

Jan 4, 2008
I have had my eye one getting one when the line first came out, but I was not financially stable back then, so here I am today with my first one! It is the Rasta Ombre! The first time I say the Rasta line, I NEW it was a must have for me! Can anyone with one tell me how she is IRL? Thanks so much!

Yes, congrats too*many*bags! I have the Ombre Rasta Grantham which is gorgeous and so great to carry. She always brings a lot of compliments. I am sure you will be happy with yours.

^ Very nice! Congrats! I just bought my first l.a.m.b. about a month ago, and I've already gotten a second, and a watch, and I'm really eye-ing a third right now on ebay... it's such an addiction! :wtf:

My LAMB addiction started with her LeSportsac line and it hasn't stopped! My first LAMB purchase was the baby barrel bag in white with the mega LAMB lettering in black. My latest LAMB purchase was the silver Frosted Love Capri. That was back in December--I'm going through withdrawl!

Yay congrats! That is my first bag too! I absolutely adore it, it's such a fun color combo for summer. I get a lot of compliments on it. My 75 year old grandma even loved it and wanted one:roflmfao:
Be aware that a lot of ladies had problems with the strap slipping off. I have bony shoulders so it isn't a problem for me. But just something to be aware of.

hi-103.gif
Hi TooMany!!

Trust me, you'll be sayin' that in a few months when your LAMB addiction really kicks into high gear! :nuts: