My first L.A.M.B purchase

I am really sorry that happened to both of you. Sellers like that really ruin it for the rest of us. I know whenever I am selling an old bag I tell everything. Do you really think that when someone receives a bag that is nothing like what you described they will just go "Oh well" and keep it?? Give me a break! I have had mostly good experiences on Ebay but there are some creeps out there. That's why I can't wait to become a member of the Market Place here on TPF....I applied in January, hoping to get accepted by the end of the year.

kwitthyy ~ I am sorry that you are having so much trouble with that seller! I sure hope my problem doesn't go that far.

I thought I would post pictures I took of the bag for you ladies to tell me if you think the flaws are minor enough to forget about sending it back, of if I should. The listing described it as Like New showing only minor wear to leather trim, not noticeable when carried. I have concluded that she used all flash when taking the pictures which is how the flaws were not seen. It still makes me mad though that she claims that she didn't notice any of the flaws that I mentioned in my email to her :wtf: I was reading a listing for another bag just like this one and the seller said something about the Rasta bags being known for the white marks. Anyone here know about this?

So here they are:
lose thread:

IMGP0221.jpg

worn leather around bottom, worst two spots:

IMGP0222.jpg

IMGP0227.jpg

cluster scratches to brown leather stripe:

IMGP0232.jpg

IMGP0214.jpg

I'm sorry too*many*bags? but that bag has been used and abused and it's in poor condition not like new. The seller must have rocked that bag for a year and never cared what happened to it banged it around and never put in back in it's dust bag and is now selling it to get a buck off of someone else. Return that bag and get a refund ASAP.

With everyone going to Saks soon I sure a LAMBIE will see one and let you know about it.

Ya, she said she has only carried the bag since this past December. She did offer to refund me when I ship the bag back, so I am going to do that. :sad: I am in the middle of a bad transaction with a PITA seller as well right now, so I am glad she is taking it back. Now I need help finding a replacement LAMB :P

too*many*bags - I'm sorry that your first experience buying L.A.M.B. was that horrible thing. That bag is in terrible condition! No words can truly express my thoughts when looking at that bag. Like new condition my a$$!!!!:cursing: Don't worry, we'll help you find something. :tup:

i'm sorry this happened to you but no worries, we'll find you the replacement.. don't forget to use signature confirmation and such when you send the item back.. :yes:

Good news too*many*bags - Off 5th, which does charge sends, is having a 30% off sale on handbags starting next week Monday (Memorial Day). I know the Rasta Commodore was $310.99 at Off 5th, so with 30% off that would put it close in price to what you paid on ebay. When I called around the country (every store except Hawaii) looking for Rasta about 2 weeks ago, most stores seemed to have them so I'm sure there's a Commodore out there somewhere for you. :smile:

I was at the Off 5th in Cincinnati yesterday, and while I'm still new to LAMB (forgive the spelling), they had lots of the Rasta in different styles. I saw lots of Mandevilles and a few Esquivels and several of the larger square styles like the Commodore. You may want to give them a call. Hope you find your bag!