My first Kooba

LVBaby

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I was able to get the last Josie Clutch from eluxury last week during the sale. It arrived today and I must say its bigger than I expected. I love it so far!!!! Does Kooba make totes big enough for schoolbags or work bags?

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Hey LVB, welcome to the Kooba Subforum!

Yes, Kooba makes some big bags. There are quite a few. Go to Kooba's website, then click on shop at the bottom. When you click on each bag the dimensions are listed.

Have fun!

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
OH YEAH, They sure do. Paige and Sloane are pretty big and I have been thinking about the Paige for a workbag for myself. Some of the "Koobanistas" here will better be able to help you. I know that helpslush uses her bags for school days and some of the other women use bigger Kooba bags to schlep their work gear.

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
So girls, what do you think the biggest of all Koobas are? Natasha's? Paiges? Sometimes dimensions don't show the true picture. Like with depth alot of time they wil say 4 inches but when you fill it, it can expand to 6 or 8. I know you could fit bowling bals into a Lucy or Marcelle probably.

The problem would be that sometimes the biggest bags design doesn't match a work totes lifestyle or can manage the stress of book weight.