My first Kelly

Congratulations! Gorgeous pictures. I think you chose well reflecting your lifestyle. Personally, I'm much shorter than you and would have picked the k25 chèvre in a heartbeat. That size might have been too small for your taller frame (lucky you!). Black with ghw k28 retourne is a classic piece and a workhorse in Togo. Congrats again!

You so lucky to get offer 2 black.
I am forever waiting for black. Weird with other colour I can easily get, may be my SA don't want me to have black colour !!!
Congratulation, and for me K25 chèvre leather GHW is absolutely to dye for.

Beautiful choice. Congratulations! I also think K32 is too big when worn on the shoulder and only looks good when hand carried. The K28 looks great on you. Did you happen to take a photo with the K25 on your shoulder? I have always wondered what it looks like worn as it seems too small to me but I have never seen in person.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Beautiful choice. Congratulations! I also think K32 is too big when worn on the shoulder and only looks good when hand carried. The K28 looks great on you. Did you happen to take a photo with the K25 on your shoulder? I have always wondered what it looks like worn as it seems too small to me but I have never seen in person.

Yes I did with the K25. The size was ok but the combo of size, leather, and sellier made it more dressy to me. Also I was super casual when I went into the store. Didn't work so well. Pardon the look.

There was also a K28 Box in the store. I saw it briefly because they accidentally brought out the box instead of togo one. It was beautiful but I was afraid it will get scratched easily. Should've looked at it some more since it's such a rare bag to have.

Reactions: cavalla