My first Kelly .... and it's a sellier

shyla14

teddi's mama
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
I walked into my local H store for the first time this year with the intention to keep in touch with my sa and possibly buy twillies and shoes.
But as we all know the H gods always have other plans. None of the shoes i like came in my size and i didnt like any twillies. I jokingly told my sa " but i need instant gratification today". She laughed at my comment and told me that she'll check one more time. I was thinking that she's checking for other shoes or fun accessories only to be surprised when she came out with big orange box. Yahoo!!!

Presenting my first ever kelly....
K32 in Rouge Tomate with Gh. I love that it's a sellier too. I love the look of a structured / stiff kelly.IMG_1484721964.223575.jpg

I also got a twilly that i love because it had 2 different prints at the front and backIMG_1484722059.785507.jpg

My favorite part is dressing it up with twillies although i think the bag is stunning on its own.
IMG_1484722138.205488.jpg IMG_1484722154.471932.jpg

I walked into my local H store for the first time this year with the intention to keep in touch with my sa and possibly buy twillies and shoes.
But as we all know the H gods always have other plans. None of the shoes i like came in my size and i didnt like any twillies. I jokingly told my sa " but i need instant gratification today". She laughed at my comment and told me that she'll check one more time. I was thinking that she's checking for other shoes or fun accessories only to be surprised when she came out with big orange box. Yahoo!!!

That is everyone's dream Hermes scenario :graucho: Such a lovely SA!
The SA's at my local H would probably stand there like a stonehenge rock staring at me if I tried any cheeky hints :lol:

Beautiful Kelly, rouge tomate is beautiful! You certainly love your reds :happydance:
Wish you many enjoyable moments with your Kelly, wear her in the best of health.

Reactions: shyla14