My First Kelly......A REVEAL!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I'm very excited - I received my very first Kelly and a few other goodies!!! Here they come!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

My little boy, Nicky, gets just as excited about those orange boxes as I do!!! He's hoping for a little Tuna, while I dream of a new "H" bag!!!!

Attached Files:

• one.jpg
      one.jpg
      File size:
      75.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Oh I LOVE KELLYS!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see her!

3. Dear Ms. S14:

CONGRAT and can't wait to see and :drool:!!!

JOB well done BEFORE the price hike!!!

4. Ha we've got a live one!

5. Beautiful cat! Can´t wait to see the Kelly!

6. congrats!!!

7. Wonderful, can't wait for your reveal!

8. My first purchase - the reversible H belt (black/bleu jean) with both the Silver and Gold brushed buckles!!!:tup::tup:

9. oops...forgot the picture!

10. I'm an airhead today!! Trying to participate in a conference call and post at the same time!

Attached Files:

• Two.jpg
      Two.jpg
      File size:
      77.5 KB
      Views:
  11. and the creme-de-la-creme!!:yahoo::tup:

Attached Files:

12. Specs: 32cm Gold Kelly in Swift Leather w/GHW!! I love her!
    .....and special thanks to "D" for all her assistance with my "H" purchases - she's great!!!!!

13. Gorgeous purchases! :heart: Congrats and enjoy!!

14. FAB! I have a gold swift Birkin in 30cm, I find it very light and I love the leather. Enjoy!

15. Oh how pretty! Big congrats stephanie14! Enjoy her in good health! :heart: