My first Kate Spade!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Used a 25% off code and bought my first Kate Spade bag and she arrived today. I'm so in love!! [emoji178]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457736675.319785.jpg

2. So pretty [emoji178]. Congratulations [emoji259][emoji322][emoji322]

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457737395.646354.jpg lovely bag! It appears we are matching!

4. So cute! Congrats! [emoji3]

5. gorgeous! congrats on your purchase [emoji4]

6. Beautiful!!

7. Congrats!

8. So pretty! What color combo is it?

9. How long did it take to ship and deliver to you? Ordered yesterday and already got info it's shipped. (Tracking # hasn't updated though so I'm guessing only the label was printed and it's being sent monday)

10. So gorgeous! Can't go wrong with the CS Maise (it was my first Kate, too -- haven't looked back since).

11. I love this colour combo, is it black/pebble?

12. I'm not the OP, but I'm wondering the same thing. I ordered on Friday with the 25% off code and looks like so far just the label has been created. I should've ordered on Thursday...I'm impatient with orders [emoji52] haha

13. I emailed customer service. I got an update on Monday, that the order was being processed for ups but that's it. Customer service said give it 48 hours and that it was shipped on the 14th blah blah blah. Sigh* I'm impatient as well! Lol. They said If it's not to me by the 21st to call

Sent from my SPH-L720 using PurseForum mobile app

14. Mine came today! it got here honestly just a day after it updated as shipped so I think it's just slow in updating. I live on the east coast though. I hope yours comes soon!

15. Yes! awesome! How do you like it did it come with a dust bag? Mine updated as soon as I posted lol.... it'll be here on Friday if it's on time, I live on the west coast (cali)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice