My first Kate Spade Reveal!

May 4, 2010
So in June I was celebrating my birthday and came across a beautiful bag at the Kate Spade store in Disney Springsand just had to have it. It was the Cameron Street Byrdie. The color scheme was what really sold me. I later bought the matching wallet online. And I thought I was done there but just last night I went to a Kate Spade outlet and bought a beautiful backpack (don't know the style name). Can you tell I'm a sucker for blue? Lol

Well thanks for letting me share and I hope to continue adding to this collection.

IMG_4421.PNG IMG_4420.PNG

So in June I was celebrating my birthday and came across a beautiful bag at the Kate Spade store in Disney Springsand just had to have it. It was the Cameron Street Byrdie. The color scheme was what really sold me. I later bought the matching wallet online. And I thought I was done there but just last night I went to a Kate Spade outlet and bought a beautiful backpack (don't know the style name). Can you tell I'm a sucker for blue? Lol

Well thanks for letting me share and I hope to continue adding to this collection.

View attachment 3802988 View attachment 3802989
Awesome color combination! Love it.

Reactions: louislove29