My first Kate Spade bag and wallet

MsKaren

Jan 8, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here, I'm only really just getting into bags, jewellery has always been more my thing. But for the past couple of years I carried around a small cheap bag & was getting frustrated with how little I could fit in so on my birthday a few weeks ago my husband treated me! I looked at Mulberry (and I did get a mini Lily as an evening bag) but I needed something more for the day. I fell in love with this Cobble Hill Small Ella and weeks later I'm still so pleased with it. It holds enough for me without being too big or too small and it's quite slouchy which I really love in a bag. I also got the Cedar Street Lacey wallet. These are my first step into the world of nice handbags and I'm now slightly hooked. I just wanted to share!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,291
Reactions: amandah313
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here, I'm only really just getting into bags, jewellery has always been more my thing. But for the past couple of years I carried around a small cheap bag & was getting frustrated with how little I could fit in so on my birthday a few weeks ago my husband treated me! I looked at Mulberry (and I did get a mini Lily as an evening bag) but I needed something more for the day. I fell in love with this Cobble Hill Small Ella and weeks later I'm still so pleased with it. It holds enough for me without being too big or too small and it's quite slouchy which I really love in a bag. I also got the Cedar Street Lacey wallet. These are my first step into the world of nice handbags and I'm now slightly hooked. I just wanted to share!

So beautiful! I love it in black! I saw the black one in the boutique and wanted it immediately. You're lucky and congrats on the purchase :biggrin: