My first Kate Spade bag and wallet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here, I'm only really just getting into bags, jewellery has always been more my thing. But for the past couple of years I carried around a small cheap bag & was getting frustrated with how little I could fit in so on my birthday a few weeks ago my husband treated me! I looked at Mulberry (and I did get a mini Lily as an evening bag) but I needed something more for the day. I fell in love with this Cobble Hill Small Ella and weeks later I'm still so pleased with it. It holds enough for me without being too big or too small and it's quite slouchy which I really love in a bag. I also got the Cedar Street Lacey wallet. These are my first step into the world of nice handbags and I'm now slightly hooked. I just wanted to share!

Attached Files:

amandah313 likes this.
  2. Super cute and welcome! :smile:

3. Thank you very much. I'm trying to figure out how to po st an extra picture, the side detail is so pretty on this bag :smile:

4. So pretty!

5. So beautiful! I love it in black! I saw the black one in the boutique and wanted it immediately. You're lucky and congrats on the purchase :biggrin:

6. Beautiful handbag and wallet combo! Congrats! :loveeyes:

7. Welcome[emoji5]️ I'm loving the colour contrast between the wallet and bag, the wallet adds a nice pop to a classic little black bag!

8. Thanks everyone, I'm so happy with it. Yes I love the contrast of colour too, and it makes the purse easy to find in there!

9. I figured out how to post the pretty side view

Attached Files:

10. pink is my favorite.

11. Awesome bags and welcome. ;)

Out of all the contemporary designers out there, I love love love Kate spade the most. U r just going to get addicted. :biggrin:

12. Here are my two newest handbags & wallets.

Attached Files:

13. Cute! Really like that green color!

14. Cute :smile:
    Did u try their Glitter collection. The gold / rosegold color wallets are a eye candy,

15. Adorable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice