My First JC bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my very first Jimmy Choo bag and I am in :heart: with it. I got it during the NM 2 buy 2 event. The Riki is the perfect size for me and it surely can hold a lot of items. I also love the Navy color as I don't any bags in this color.

Attached Files:

2. :love::drool:

WOW, it is gorgeous! Stunning!

Congrats, PM! :heart:

3. Thanks fabs! I can't wait to use her.

4. CONGRATS !!! I dont know if I can officially qualify [only have one choo also from a NM sale ] to welcome you to the choo side, but I must warn you one choo today a whole collection tomorrow .... just ask lionlaw

5. Congrats on an awesome JC - I've got my eye on the same bag but haven't taken the plunge yet!

6. Congrats

7. Congrats!!! She's a beauty!

8. Congrats, I love the navy drummed leather. I have the XL Ramona in this leather and I love the subtle shimmer to it.

9. Congratulations on your first of many Choo bags. It is so hard to find a navy bag and the drummed leather is great. Wear it in good health!

10. Thanks :smile: I am anxiously waiting to use her this weekend.

11. I love the Riki and that drummed leather is the best look yet, IMO! I have it in black patent (wet look) and I really use that bag! You are going to love it!!

12. Gorgeous first Choo:nuts:

Congratulations and Welcome to the wonderful world of Choo:choochoo::choochoo:

13. Congrats Pomai's Mom!! As they say, it's the first of the many you'll love!! Enjoy!! The Navy drummed is a great pick!:yes:

14. PM--She's a BEAUTY!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her in real life!

15. I love it! I am kind of bummed that JC doesn't do the the snake skin trim anymore