My first (itty bitty) LV boutique purchase

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
My local boutique is closing in January, so while I wait for my pre-loved mono speedy 30 to get here in a week or so, I went to look at wallets I might like. I figure I'll buy one pre-loved soon.

While I was there, I decided to buy this little mono key pouch for a little treat to hold me over till speedy gets here!

First experience purchasing at an LV boutique, and they made me feel just as special as the people spending LOTS more money. I had the nicest SA - he showed me lots of pretty things.

Do those of you who have this keep keys on it or just attach it in your bag? I was thinking I'd keep my car key and house key on it and keep store "club" or frequent buyer cards inside.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 883
My local boutique is closing in January, so while I wait for my pre-loved mono speedy 30 to get here in a week or so, I went to look at wallets I might like. I figure I'll buy one pre-loved soon.

While I was there, I decided to buy this little mono key pouch for a little treat to hold me over till speedy gets here!

First experience purchasing at an LV boutique, and they made me feel just as special as the people spending LOTS more money. I had the nicest SA - he showed me lots of pretty things.

Do those of you who have this keep keys on it or just attach it in your bag? I was thinking I'd keep my car key and house key on it and keep store "club" or frequent buyer cards inside.

Great choice! I love my cles and keep my car keys on it and put my DL and most used CC in it for running errands. I also tuck my keys into when I put it in my handbag to protect the lining and SLGs. Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats on a great buy! I put my car keys, house keys on it plus also some cash n store cards, gym card etc in it. It's a value for money buy and you won't regret it :smile:

Thank you! I looked at the speedy too while I was there, not mentioning that I had one coming! I asked him if he recommended the 25 or the 30, and he said definitely the 30. I think the 30 is a perfect size and am glad I decided on that one.

I can't wait to get mine, especially since the handles have a nice light honey patina (the bag is only 2 years old) and I won't have to worry quite as much about the vachetta! The SA told me nothing but a damp cloth on the canvas (which is what I knew he'd say).

I have a car that I don't have to take the key out of my bag to use - as long as it's in the car, it will work. I wonder if I had it zipped up in the pouch would it work. Might test it out!