My first....it's about time!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
So it's been a long love affair with LV from afar for many years. Last Friday I was given a promotion and a raise at work and hubby wanted to go to Atlantic City to celebrate. His secret agenda was stopping by LV, so I said OK, but I'll just browse. One hour later and the help of a very nice SA, this beauty is now mine!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461015341.607104.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461015354.498318.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461015364.383849.jpg
Loaded and already went to work today. I also love the wristlet!

So it's been a long love affair with LV from afar for many years. Last Friday I was given a promotion and a raise at work and hubby wanted to go to Atlantic City to celebrate. His secret agenda was stopping by LV, so I said OK, but I'll just browse. One hour later and the help of a very nice SA, this beauty is now mine!
View attachment 3332539View attachment 3332540View attachment 3332541
Congrats and enjoy!

Congratulations on your promotion! Your first LV is an easy-to-love one. ;)

And since it's a work tote, you might want to put your pen inside one of your pouches. ^^

View attachment 3332539View attachment 3332540View attachment 3332541

Congrats on your promotion and your beautiful new bag!