My First Instant Reveal!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello my fellow PFer's!! This is my first instant reveal and I am so excited that I can't really contain myself!

So, I was just browsing Saks as I normally do in my spare time, with no intentions of purchasing anything. My mom was with me and she knows that I am in LOVE with Chanel and since I am graduating soon she decided to surprise me with early graduation gifts!

This is the Chanel 3 in patent and also a Chanel brooch! Don't mind the red pump. That's a Prada Mary Jane that I have been eyeing for a while lol. I also bought a belt but it had to be shipped to the store because they were out of stock. I am in LOVE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous bag, congrats!!

3. Thanks so much! I love her!

4. So pretty! I'm thinking of purchasing a Chanel 3 as well! Do you mind posting pics of it on? I'm curious to see how it looks from the side with the three compartments. :]

5. I can post some pics of it on when I return home tonight. I didn't wear it to work with me today. Its a lot like the Chanel Jumbo on. You can hardly tell that there are 3 different compartments.

6. Congrats on your beige Chanel 3. It is such a great size and color. Happy wearings of this beauty.

7. Thank you!!

8. Congratulations!

9. Saw this at NM and thought 'wow'. Congrats!

10. Oh that bag is beautiful, congrats! Love the brooch too!

11. Congrats on your pretty Chanel 3!:biggrin:

12. Congrats!!! What a lovely surprise!!!

13. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. Congrats on your Chanel 3 and brooch! Really lovely color for the bag.