My first in-store purchase! Aqua 07 GH city!

Aug 10, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm very excited. Last night I went to NM at Garden State Plaza in Paramus and purchased myself the aqua 07 GH! :yahoo: I have to say the gold hardware is growing on me -- it looks amazing against the color. I'm still not sure if this bag is too bright for me ... I just want to make sure I pick the right bag since I am spending a significant amount of money on it. I didn't see any anthracite there, but I think I'll call in and ask.

Anyway, I do have some pictures. Please forgive my pajamas shot -- I know it's very unglamourous. I have a vacation in a week to Florida so I will be taking my new bag (hopefully if I decide not to return it). This purchase is justified anyway since my boyfriend just purchased his new toy -- a 61" TV. :sweatdrop:

Let me know what you guys think. I fell in love with the antracite city in one of the picture threads -- but I'm not sure how that color will look on me. I don't want one that's too green -- rather one that's more off-black.

Here's my new bag! And you're right -- it IS very hard to capture the real color on camera!

Attachments

• holding.JPG
    holding.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 258
  • closeup.pdf
    390.8 KB · Views: 86
  • closeup2.pdf
    418.3 KB · Views: 72
  • solo.pdf
    364.1 KB · Views: 72
attachment.php

SWEEEEEET!:yahoo:

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 256
Hi everyone,

I'm very excited. Last night I went to NM at Garden State Plaza in Paramus and purchased myself the aqua 07 GH! :yahoo: I have to say the gold hardware is growing on me -- it looks amazing against the color. I'm still not sure if this bag is too bright for me ... I just want to make sure I pick the right bag since I am spending a significant amount of money on it. I didn't see any anthracite there, but I think I'll call in and ask.

Anyway, I do have some pictures. Please forgive my pajamas shot -- I know it's very unglamourous. I have a vacation in a week to Florida so I will be taking my new bag (hopefully if I decide not to return it). This purchase is justified anyway since my boyfriend just purchased his new toy -- a 61" TV. :sweatdrop:

Let me know what you guys think. I fell in love with the antracite city in one of the picture threads -- but I'm not sure how that color will look on me. I don't want one that's too green -- rather one that's more off-black.

Here's my new bag! And you're right -- it IS very hard to capture the real color on camera!

attachment.php

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:Ur aqua bag is GORGEOUS....:heart::heart:

In the 2nd picture you captured the color perfectly on my monitor! It's gorgeous and I absolutely loves my Aqua too!

I also don't think it's too bright on you. It looks darker indoors and the color compliments the leather very well! It just pops!

Congrats!