My first in-store purchase! Aqua 07 GH city!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm very excited. Last night I went to NM at Garden State Plaza in Paramus and purchased myself the aqua 07 GH! :yahoo: I have to say the gold hardware is growing on me -- it looks amazing against the color. I'm still not sure if this bag is too bright for me ... I just want to make sure I pick the right bag since I am spending a significant amount of money on it. I didn't see any anthracite there, but I think I'll call in and ask.

Anyway, I do have some pictures. Please forgive my pajamas shot -- I know it's very unglamourous. I have a vacation in a week to Florida so I will be taking my new bag (hopefully if I decide not to return it). This purchase is justified anyway since my boyfriend just purchased his new toy -- a 61" TV. :sweatdrop:

Let me know what you guys think. I fell in love with the antracite city in one of the picture threads -- but I'm not sure how that color will look on me. I don't want one that's too green -- rather one that's more off-black.

Here's my new bag! And you're right -- it IS very hard to capture the real color on camera!

holding.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Its beautiful!!! aquamarine with the gold is my fav. combo!!! enjoy her

3. [​IMG]
    SWEEEEEET!:yahoo:

blue.jpg
  4. [​IMG]
    NEEDS TO BE BIG!!!!:heart:

BLUE~.jpg
  5. beautiful. aqua and GH is my fave combo.

6. Beautiful!
    The GH is growing on me too! It looks great with the Aqua!

7. Wow!! :nuts: What a combo!! It's gorgeous ~ Congrats!! :yahoo:

8. congrats, its great! Acqua is such a great color. The gh is a good match to it too!

9. What a great choice for your first in-store purchase! Love the aqua GH combination! Many congrats:yahoo:

10. Congrats, beautiful bag, the GH looks beautiful with Aqua, wish I could see irl!!!!!!

11. [​IMG]

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:Ur aqua bag is GORGEOUS....:heart::heart:

12. Nice S/S bag. Congrats.:yahoo:

13. *gasp* that is pretty.... those little veins make the bag looks like as if there's water flowing on it.. congrats! :biggrin:

14. :drool: Gorgeous!

15. In the 2nd picture you captured the color perfectly on my monitor! It's gorgeous and I absolutely loves my Aqua too!

I also don't think it's too bright on you. It looks darker indoors and the color compliments the leather very well! It just pops!

Congrats!