My first high-end watch, which one to choose?Help~~

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Hi ladies~~I've decided to get a nice watch (instead of Chanel bag) for my birthday this year,:yahoo: and it'll be my first high-end watch.I LOVE Cartier:heart:, but I'm a bit torn between the Tank and Roadster.... What do you think? Give me your inputs if you have them? (If you could include a price that would be awesome:graucho:)!

Thank you so much!!

^^I found these some pics from:tup: http://www.authenticwatches.com/carolaw61.html

These two I'm currently drooling over...... I like the Tank because its more feminine, but the roadster is more sporty and younger looking:heart:.

movadobaby_1948_73223154.jpg
movadobaby_1950_48513747.jpg

I LOVE the Roadster!:heart: I'm torn b/t that one and a midsize Rolex..:graucho: I personally prefer "chunkier" jewelry, especially watches, so for me the Tank is too delicate looking..and too common, IMO.

I love both and don't think you could go wrong with either. Don't let the fact that the tank is knocked off scare you off. I do, however, prefer the midsize tank. The small just doesn't have the presence that I like.

Thanks everyone!!! Im starting to like the roadster more.......:P I have tiny wrists, just wondering if it will look too big on me.....(oh well, I guess I have to try it to figure that out).