My first Hermès

Beautiful and congrats!
I have the same in the TPM [mini] size and love it. I chose that as my first Hermes leather product also [and in the same orange Togo]. Isn't the smell divine? Enjoy!!

Beautiful and congrats!
I have the same in the TPM [mini] size and love it. I chose that as my first Hermes leather product also [and in the same orange Togo]. Isn't the smell divine? Enjoy!!
Many thanks :flowers:
That is such a cute size, was considering that one as well! Yes, it is so amazing. :girlsigh:

Thanks everyone! :flowers:
You are all so lovely! =)

Here is the beautiful Hermes orange in daylight, love the grain of the leather in combination with the color. :girlsigh:

Schermafbeelding 2014-07-05 om 21.11.50.png

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I purchased my first Hermès item and I love it! I wanted my first item to be in the Hermès orange color and they had one left, which was actually on hold! But since the client never picked it up, they were able to sell it to me.

So let's unveil. It's not a bag, it's just a small item. But I'm very excited :smile:

View attachment 2676109

View attachment 2676110
Love that even the box is Made in France

View attachment 2676111

View attachment 2676112

View attachment 2676113
So it's the Ulysse PM in Togo Hermès Orange! (the color looks different in RL, will post a pic with daylight tomorrow!)

She is lovely!

Make sure you use her!

I have these beautiful handmade leather books that I bought in Venice to write in and I never write in them because I am worried i won't be able to get them replaced (how crazy is that?!?!).

Since you can get refills for her, make sure you really use that pretty leather book!