My first hermes :)

1. so.. i was about to purchase paris-bombay in ostrich.. when my friend called me from paris telling me that she found a kelly gold 32cm for me :smile:

i liked the bombay bag especially the ostrich however, i think it was too small for me.. i received the kelly and i just took a picture of it.. what do u guys think?? :yahoo:

hermes1.jpg
  2. I love it! Beautiful and classic - enjoy it!!

3. I love it. My Kelly looks just like it. Congratulations.

4. PL - What kind of leather? It's beautiful!

5. WOW! It's beautiful and such a classic piece!

6. Wow, that is gorgeous:love:

7. What a girlfriend!!!

That was fate...love it...enjoy it!!!

It is gorgeous.

8. You have one fabulous Kelly in a classic color! Enjoy & congrats!

9. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of a long Hermes journey for you, I see you having many more in the future.

10. Looks like mine too! Congrats on your first hermes!

11. Congrats, It is beautiful!:flowers:

12. Beautiful!!!! Is it Togo leather???? I love the contrast white stitching....this is a beautiful bag which you will use a LOT!!!!! I think if it's your first Hermes bag you've made the right decision...you can always get the PB later!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Wear her well!!!!!

13. it looks gorgeous!! ;)
    but what really should matter is whether or not you are excited about it? :biggrin:

14. Very Very VEry nice!! Congratulations! LOOOOve it! :yes::tender:

15. I love my new bag, i wokeup early this morning just to show off my bag in the nearest mall :smile: LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! and you're right hermesgroupie.. its just the begining.. i'm already looking for a 35cm birkin and a JPG birkin :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice