My first Hermes!

I just bought my first H last weekend (a simple twilly--jardin something?). I love the red berries one--I am debating getting it. Could you wear the berries one with a brown or black bag? Besides red or green, what others colored bags would it complement?

Welcome to the orange side! Your twillies are lovely!

attachment.php

LAmakeup: Your twillies are adorable! Great choices! And the red berries look especially cute on your LV Bedford! Love the pomme color. Now you're doubly fruity! :rolleyes: And aren't the boxes to die for?

Welcome, LAmakeup, to all the gorgeous fun here! (People and Hermes both :P ) You will never regret it and never look back!

Your twillys are gorgeous, love them! Imagine them draping a Birkin or Kelly :graucho: (or Bolide or Plume or Trim or.......):smile: .

Welcome, LAmakeup, to all the gorgeous fun here! (People and Hermes both :P ) You will never regret it and never look back!

Your twillys are gorgeous, love them! Imagine them draping a Birkin or Kelly :graucho: (or Bolide or Plume or Trim or.......):smile: .

Evil Hermes enabler!!!:devil: :P And I thought the LV forum was bad!:nuts: You just squeeked that one in on the first time out! And yes.....I can imagine them on a Birkin or Kelly.:shame: :heart:

I just bought my first H last weekend (a simple twilly--jardin something?). I love the red berries one--I am debating getting it. Could you wear the berries one with a brown or black bag? Besides red or green, what others colored bags would it complement?

Absolutely would look great with brown or black. It would also look great with blue, white, and even pink! I'm sure it would work with other colors too, just can't think of any at the moment.