my first hermes review ;)**

fantasty

Mar 6, 2010
hello everyone!!
this my first time posting a thread in TPF.
if any fault occurs,pls do apologize me:P

today i'm gonna show my first HERMES!!(so excited to say it)
ok,let's go with my NEW ORANGE BOXES:biggrin:

as i went to hong kong for my vacation last week. i had one very important mission to do--->>"FINDING MY HERMES"
i visited 5 hermes boutique for my bag and + one for its accessory!!
for the first boutique which i visited is the hermes peninsula hotel.
i asked for my preferred bag but the SA told that all of the blue colors(blue color ranges) in this style were sold out in hong kong,then i went SHOCK and so disappointed. but i do keep trying for a little miracle to come.

so i wem to the h boutique at harbour city,the SA there is not very helpful,she didn't show me anything just said that all the styles and colors that they have are on the shelf!!:cry:

but in the next day,i still keep trying so i went to the h boutique at sogo department store.the SA here is quite helpful,he told me to trying visit h lee gardens and also offered me a map for all h boutiques in hong kong(which is not available on h site,why??)

then i went to the lee gardens(not far form sogo).......
and the miracle begin!!....i found my preferred h in my preferred color.
BUT.....not my PREFERRED SIZE!!
haha:graucho: but it wasn't all of the miracle,the SA checked for the stock(which shared with all boutique in hkg)and said it's still available at the elements!! WOW i'm so content to heard that,then i go with all my fast to get there because it's just 30mins before the closing time and i went there just in time to get my h:biggrin:

sorry abt very long story.it's may boring for you but i do still wanna share.
and now THE TIME FOR THE PICS!!

LET'S GUESS WHAT IS INSIDE MY ORANGES BOXES!!

:biggrin:

IMG_4453.jpg

let's look a further more closer:yahoo:

aahh forgot to tell you,i got this as a present form my mom because i've just passed an admission test for the university.

next pics coming up......

IMG_4454.jpg

unwrapping the h ribbon.
IMG_4456.jpg