My first Hermès - REVEAL

Welcome to the orange slippery slope. Congrats on your first (of many many) buys, LOL! Great bag!

Haha, I know! Can't wait till I have saved enough money to buy a full leather bag. And I actually live pretty close to the Danish boutique so it's dangerous ;)

Congrats! What a gorgeous item! I didn't even know it existed!

Hi and let me also Congratulate you on your very first Hermes, :P
I also have never seen this style. Do you know from which year this bag is from?
Really nice condition, and love the dark, rich color.
Enjoy and wear in good health. :biggrin:

As Many others already postet, I have Never Seen this style before too!
It is a really beautiful bag!
Congratulations!!!

It does seem that it's not a very popular style. Interesting! :smile:
I don't know which year it's from, though. Wish I knew more about the bag! I love hearing the story behind the design. I think it goes back to 2010 maybe.
If anyone knows something about the bag, feel free to share!

Really fun bag. Congratulations...;)

Love this rare unique bag
Many congrats sharing your joy

Thank you!!

You're very lucky to get a new bag at that price! Gorgeous and practical bag!
I don't remember the design name but I know it's an older design, I would say older than 2010. It's just not as popular as the others so not a lot of people know. I like it even more. :smile:

You're very lucky to get a new bag at that price! Gorgeous and practical bag!
I don't remember the design name but I know it's an older design, I would say older than 2010. It's just not as popular as the others so not a lot of people know. I like it even more. :smile:

Yes, I could hardly believe my luck! First he wanted half the original retail price, and then suddenly he came down to half of what he wanted at first, and then I was like :nuts: - especially when I saw it in real life and I could just see how it had never been used.
Thank you :smile: The design name is Hee Boo, that I know.

Yes, I could hardly believe my luck! First he wanted half the original retail price, and then suddenly he came down to half of what he wanted at first, and then I was like :nuts: - especially when I saw it in real life and I could just see how it had never been used.
Thank you :smile: The design name is Hee Boo, that I know.

Ahh yes that's right! Hee Boo.
I knew it was an unusual name but couldn't get it out of my old brain for the life of me. lol
Enjoy her in good health. :smile: