My first Hermes purchase!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, it's not exactly a bag, but it's an accessory for my bag! The Hermes pocket square I ordered arrived yesterday. My first time seeing the orange box up close :shame: Following Greentea's tying tips, I tied the square around one of the handles of my Chanel tote. It looks great! The green and pink on the scarf really complement the black bag. I really love the way it looks, it's a nice touch and gives my bag a different look with the funky pink zebras :nuts: I'm glad I went with this one, rather than the twilly. I'm almost tempted to order another one!

I've included photos of the square, but I haven't been able to take a photo of how it looks on the bag. Tonight I will take a couple and post them! Just wanted to share my excitement with you guys... over a scarf! :lol: :P

HermesZebrasBox1.jpg

HermesZebrasBox.jpg

HermesZebras.jpg

HermesZebras1.jpg

2. Congratulations!:biggrin: The scarf is pretty! I like your photo presentation!

3. Ohhh how pretty!! Congrats Cristina!! Love it!!

Good starting on Hermes collection!! What's next??:P :lol: :love:

4. A Kelly! :P In 10 years or so, maybe? :lol: I think it would be neat to find a vintage Kelly, one with character. But, I don't think there would be anything like going into the Hermes store and walking out with a brand new one! I think I'll stick to scarves and small items for now :amuse: I'm already thinking about ordering another pocket square to have a different one to tie onto my bags.

5. congrats! what a great first Hermes purchase, it's a great color! enjoy!

6. It's pretty! I like this! Can you take a pic with it tied on your bag?

7. that's cute...can you post a pic of it tied onto your bag?

8. It's so pretty and fun, and now that you've got one piece of Hermes, I bet it's only going to be a matter of time before you take home a larger Hermes box. ;)

9. I'm planning on doing it tonight when I get home, I'll post the photos then! When I finally had the time to tie it onto my tote, it was around 11 p.m. and I went to bed and crashed :lol: It took me a couple of times, but I have it tied to where I think it looks nice! :love:

ayla - Heh, that sounds like a job for the bf! Just kidding :amuse: :P

10. hi cristina! that's very pretty! i had to go to the hermes website after seeing your pocket square. love the print and i'm very tempted to get the black/white/gray version. i have nothing hermes, too. i'm drooling over the birkin and kelly bags (aren't we all?!!) but i'm a looonngggggg way from getting those

11. So pretty! Congrats!! I bet you have one in less than 10...

12. Very pretty!! I can't wait to see pics of it on your bag...(sigh) I'm so in love with that bag!:love: :love:

13. Ewww,... I love it :love: It's SOooooo Beautiful,...

14. You must buy the tote and continue its PF domination! :P Although I think the Speedy and the Balenciaga ink City are in the lead :lol:

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to take the pictures so you guys can see how cute it looks :amuse: I would have never thought to buy a fun scarf and tie it onto my bag, until reading about it here :nuts:

15. Good choice...love the look of that one as well. By the way...you have a super smile! Enjoy the orange box and its contents. They always make me happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice