My first Hermès handbag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! Anyone up for a reveal? Any guesses on my "starter" Hermès handbag?

Attached Files:

2. here! :woot:

3. Can't wait to see it!! I just got my first one 2 days ago too!! It feels so unreal....
    It looks like a Birkin 35 box?

4. Here!

5. :popcorn:

6. Another one before I reveal :smile:

Attached Files:

7. Let's see it :woohoo:

8. #8 Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    So about two months ago I visited my local Hermès boutique in Zurich and decided to put my name down on the waiting list for this particular bag as there weren't any in stock.

For the last year or so I have been thinking of dipping my toe into the Hermès pool with the end goal getting a Birkin 25. Since I know Birkin bags are not usually offered to first time Hermès bag buyers (I have only ever purchased accessories and footwear in the past) and a “relationship” needs to be built with a sales assistant first I decided to try another classic style that is not hard to get and in line with my style – the Garden Party tote. I opted for the 30cm size, because I rarely carry much and I am not a big fan of large sized bags in general. I was so happy when the sales assistant opened the big orange box and inside was the perfect sized tote for me.

What I love most about this bag is how minimalistic and understated it looks, this bag is very under the radar and unassuming – making it perfect for times when my Chanel bags are inappropriate and out of place. It’s more on the casual side with it’s white contrasting stitching and palladium hardware, which ties in perfectly with my low key and often times casual style.

So happy with this bag and can't stop admiring it :smile:

Attached Files:

9. Congratulations!!!! 💖

10. Thank you :smile:

11. Congratulations!
    So beautiful! :tender:

12. This post will be a little sad.. but I wanted to talk about it.

I am waiting for a Kelly - exactly the one I wanted and to-be my first H bag - a sellier Epsom in 32, Feu Orange, gold hardware. From an auction in the US, but it was sent by FedEx and now it's stuck because my lovely country Russia doesn't accept parcels sent to individuals from "non-approved dealers".

So I've contacted the auction house asking them to change the address to DH's in the EU...but because of the time difference I have to wait until they reply...

This may seem so stupid but I am probably the worlds' most impatient person. But considering that I paid way over retail perhaps its not so surprising that I'm stressing so much.

Pretty much why I don't, and never will, permanently live in this country. The bureaucracy is suffocating.

Fingers crossed that I will receive it soon.
    When I do, will certainly post ample pictures :smile:

13. It's gorgeous, steffysstyle. May this be the first of many for you :yes:

14. Take heart, snowbuns. At least you can re-route it. If you were in China, the parcel may end up destroyed (bitter experience talking; luckily it wasn't H).

15. Congratulations! A very pretty GP indeed☺

Sent from my SM-N915FY using PurseForum mobile app