My first Hermes/best V-day & B-Day ever!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My dbf has been longing to move me from Bottega Veneta to Hermes for quite some time. He started me off slow with some perfume and a pocket square he lets me use to adorn my bags.....Until now. And when I tell you that kronik (he's a tpf member) does things in style...I do mean it. Behold, to my amazement, my joint Valentine's Day/Birthday presents!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Oh my!!! So...lemme get this straight. Your BF is trying to get you to go orange???? Marry him RIGHT NOW!

So unwrap those babies!

3. Oh what a great boyfriend! I can't wait to see what's in your pretty orange boxes...:popcorn:

4. WOW! A man enabling Hermes! Does he have a brother or 10?

5. Kronik, if I recall, is a true purse loving BF, on the scale of Mr. Petpringles! Dervilfal, congrats on all those orange boxes!!!!!

6. Holy cow - my first live reveal and look at all those boxes...can't wait!

7. HAHA!! That is sooo funny!! I can't believe it's your bf that's enbabling Hermes! Would get lots of girls here jealous ;)

8. what a dbf!! Open, open.

9. As Irishlass said: Marry him faaaaaaaaast!!

10. Okay, start opening boxes or else I'll have to start guessing what's in them! And I am SO not good at that!

11. Hmmmm...where could she be? Think she ran off and eloped with BF?!?

12. It's been almost an hour! Don't MAKE me come over there!

13. #13 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    Ok here goes! My very first Vision Agenda in Violet and the beautiful Orange Carmencita pageholder!!!

Attached Files:

14. Yay!!! (Thank goodness...I really didn't want to go all the way to DC tonight!)

I love violet! Is that a Vision? And I love carmencitas!

15. Irishlass I thought she left us to go marry her boyfriend tonight:P