My first Hermès bag

I thought my first one would be Evelyne. But when I saw this beauty and tried her, I couldn't get my mind off of her. So now she's here with me. I think this is their latest design, called sac oxer. I love how it can be carried in 3 different ways, actually 4 as cross-body as well. It comes with a shoulder strap. And the way it slouches also brings it character.

What do you girls think? Is it a good purchase or should I have gone with a more well-known one?

View attachment 2764351View attachment 2764353

I think it's a gorgeous bag, congrats! We should buy things because we love them, not to please other people - don't worry about what anyone else thinks :hbeat::tup:

I thought my first one would be Evelyne. But when I saw this beauty and tried her, I couldn't get my mind off of her. So now she's here with me. I think this is their latest design, called sac oxer. I love how it can be carried in 3 different ways, actually 4 as cross-body as well. It comes with a shoulder strap. And the way it slouches also brings it character.

What do you girls think? Is it a good purchase or should I have gone with a more well-known one?

View attachment 2764351View attachment 2764353
It's really beautiful seriously! Can't wait for the mod pics. Congrats and thank you for sharing

Beautiful bag and a fabulous colour! Items you use regularly are truly a personal choice, so only you will know if you have made a successful choice. However Hermes bags have a habit of multiplying, so it probably won't be your only one for long.

Congratulations on a fabulous modern piece of Hermes design! Think you made a great choice.

Thank you all for the lovely comments. The bag is indeed growing on me. The touch of the leather is so sensational. Although I'm a bit concerned. I know the leather is a new one (evercolour), So that there are not so many informations about it. I remember reading somewhere that it's quite sturdy (scratch free and a bit water-resistant?), but my SA told me that it's a delicate leather that I should be gentle with it. But my SA was quite distracted that day as there were some unpleasant customers in the store. But if it was meant to be used as a travel bag as well, wouldn't it be a bummer that we need to be so careful with it? So I'm not so sure which one is right?

Does anyone have any experience with this leather?

I will have to do the mod pics later, I'm still on a trip now. Please have a little patience. ^__^