My First Hermes Bag Reveal! plus collection photo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would love to share with you all my newest addition to my tiny Hermes collection.....

The Victoria 35 in Etoupe with Palladium Hardware!.............my cat Tigerlily decided to join in the unboxing fun!

This has been my dream bag in this colour for quite a few years and finally the time was right to make her mine!
    I purchased her from the Collins Street boutique in Melbourne, Australia and she has most certainly gone to her forever home :P

She completes my current collection which also includes a beautiful large silk scarf and classic white enamel bangle.

Thank you for letting me share my new purchase, this is my first time posting in the Hermes Clubhouse.

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations ! You look lovely and your bag is such a timeless !
    Plus I love this boutique being a bit different than all the globalized ones all over.

3. Beautiful bag - may I ask what design and CW your scarf is?

4. Congratulations! Etoupe with PHW is my favourite combination in a Victoria :heart: Enjoy your beautiful collection!

5. I also love Victoria. It very useful and under radar. Enjoy!

6. congrats!

7. Gorgeous photo and congrats on your lovely bag.

8. Congrats! Beautiful bag and Etoupe is a wonderful neutral :heart:

9. I love your new bag!!!

10. Great photos! Congrats on your new bag and your scarf is gorgeous too!

11. congrats! congrats!! lovely H goodies! enjoy!

12. Congratulations! Though I have to say, Tigerlily steal the show for me! :biggrin:

13. The Victoria bag is one of my favourite Hermes bags, it is very practical and I end up using it more than my birkin or Kelly. Congrats :smile:

14. Congratulations on a classic bag, beautiful scarf, and bracelet! I especially love the picture of you outside the boutique! You look so happy!!! Have fun with your items and welcome to Hermes!!!

15. Congrats! The Victoria is a great bag. Love your kitty too!