My first Hermes Bag, now I need your advice and help

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Ok, so I have done what I am sure several of you also have done sometimes...fallen in love and been impulsive :nuts:

I bought a Hermes Trim from ebay ( the hermes dreambag for me), and I think it is authentic, and the loveley authenticaters here thougt it was ok, but pics were not so good and it seems old and dry but I couldn't resist, so I took a chance.
Sometimes you just have to do that, and live with the excitment and be nervous until proven ok or not :P

To be sure of authenticy I thoguht I should get it authenticated by caroldiva or Mypoupette. My question is have any of you used them and can you recommend one or the other?

Also dry leather, what is best, send it to spa, or try and nourish it oneself?

TIA

If you are thinking of taking your bag in for a spa treatment at Hermes then you will get an implicit authentication if it is accepted, so need to pay Poupette for one in advance.

Good luck!

what I would do is wait until you receive the bag and kindly ask our authenticators if they could authenticate it for you, posting your pictures. then ask Docride if you can restore the bag yourself, to save you money and have fun!

Thank you. For some reason I always admired the silver jewellery from Hermes, but thought the bags were nothing for me, but the Trim feels just right. A classic shoulderbag and not what everyone wears. I just fell completley in love right away