My First Hermes Bag Ever

Mar 29, 2008
Hi all --

I've been dreaming about my HG bag for years, and honestly, I never thought it would ever become available. A few months ago, I put my name down for it at my local store just in case.

Fast forward to this past Wednesday, and I convinced myself to get an all leather GP in Orange Poppy instead (love that color) just to feed my bag fix -- again, never believing I would ever be offered my HG.

Alas, I woke up on Thursday morning with my stomach in knots -- I had come to the realization that the GP wasn't going to settle my fix, and the right thing to do was to return it. I talked to my SA, and the plan was for me to stop by today to process the return.

I showed up to the store -- guess what happened to be waiting for me?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584553.791266.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584564.071004.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584574.421738.jpg

Hi all --

I've been dreaming about my HG bag for years, and honestly, I never thought it would ever become available. A few months ago, I put my name down for it at my local store just in case.

Fast forward to this past Wednesday, and I convinced myself to get an all leather GP in Orange Poppy instead (love that color) just to feed my bag fix -- again, never believing I would ever be offered my HG.

Alas, I woke up on Thursday morning with my stomach in knots -- I had come to the realization that the GP wasn't going to settle my fix, and the right thing to do was to return it. I talked to my SA, and the plan was for me to stop by today to process the return.

I showed up to the store -- guess what happened to be waiting for me?
View attachment 3349109View attachment 3349110View attachment 3349111
Etoupe Kelly?

NM- typing at the same time. I see now it's a B. Beautiful!