My First Hermes Bag Ever

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all --

I've been dreaming about my HG bag for years, and honestly, I never thought it would ever become available. A few months ago, I put my name down for it at my local store just in case.

Fast forward to this past Wednesday, and I convinced myself to get an all leather GP in Orange Poppy instead (love that color) just to feed my bag fix -- again, never believing I would ever be offered my HG.

Alas, I woke up on Thursday morning with my stomach in knots -- I had come to the realization that the GP wasn't going to settle my fix, and the right thing to do was to return it. I talked to my SA, and the plan was for me to stop by today to process the return.

I showed up to the store -- guess what happened to be waiting for me?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584553.791266.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584564.071004.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584574.421738.jpg

2. Introducing my B35 in Etoupe with GHW -- I'm officially hooked!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584743.682140.jpg

3. Etoupe Kelly?

NM- typing at the same time. I see now it's a B. Beautiful!

4. Wow! Congrats on the beautiful bag!

5. Congrats! Beautiful and classic.

6. Wow!😍😍😍 it's such a beautiful bag!!! Congrats!!!👍🎉🎊

7. Thank you everyone! Thanks for allowing me to share. I'm so excited to join the H Club with all you lovely folks

8. Amazing way to start your H bag collection! This is one of my favorite combinations. Enjoy!!!

9. How wonderful! A truly happy ending. She's beautiful

10. Wow!!! What a beauty!!! Congrats!!!

11. Congrats! Such a beautiful bag!

12. What a vision---sheer perfection. Congrats...you SO deserve it!

13. wow i am so happy for you
    yayayaayayayayay celebration in order !!

14. wow, congrats!!

15. So so so gorgeous!!!