My First Hermes Bag Ever

1. Hi all --

I've been dreaming about my HG bag for years, and honestly, I never thought it would ever become available. A few months ago, I put my name down for it at my local store just in case.

Fast forward to this past Wednesday, and I convinced myself to get an all leather GP in Orange Poppy instead (love that color) just to feed my bag fix -- again, never believing I would ever be offered my HG.

Alas, I woke up on Thursday morning with my stomach in knots -- I had come to the realization that the GP wasn't going to settle my fix, and the right thing to do was to return it. I talked to my SA, and the plan was for me to stop by today to process the return.

I showed up to the store -- guess what happened to be waiting for me?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584553.791266.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584564.071004.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584574.421738.jpg

2. Introducing my B35 in Etoupe with GHW -- I'm officially hooked!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462584743.682140.jpg

3. Etoupe Kelly?

NM- typing at the same time. I see now it's a B. Beautiful!

4. Wow! Congrats on the beautiful bag!

5. Congrats! Beautiful and classic.

6. Wow!😍😍😍 it's such a beautiful bag!!! Congrats!!!👍🎉🎊

7. Thank you everyone! Thanks for allowing me to share. I'm so excited to join the H Club with all you lovely folks

8. Amazing way to start your H bag collection! This is one of my favorite combinations. Enjoy!!!

9. How wonderful! A truly happy ending. She's beautiful

10. Wow!!! What a beauty!!! Congrats!!!

11. Congrats! Such a beautiful bag!

12. What a vision---sheer perfection. Congrats...you SO deserve it!

13. wow i am so happy for you
    yayayaayayayayay celebration in order !!

14. wow, congrats!!

15. So so so gorgeous!!!