My first Hermes, and it's pink! :D

Feb 10, 2008
First of all, hello Hermes subforum! It's my first post here, so nice to meet you all :smile:

After a while of thinking I did get my first Hermes today. It's nothing much, looking at all your amazing bags, but I'm loving it :biggrin:

I wanted
Promenade de Longchamp Ledoux for a while now, and finally got one :smile:. I really love the designe and colour. It would look PERFECT with all my clothes (as I'm wearing almost all in pale pink, gray and nude :P). Now I only nead to search for all amazing ways to wear it :smile:

So, here she is, my pink baby

2008_11_23_HERMESNOV3036.jpg

2008_11_23_HERMESNOV3040.jpg

2008_11_23_HERMESNOV3041.jpg

This one is just so romantic :biggrin:.
2008_11_23_HERMESNOV3042.jpg

2008_11_23_HERMESNOV3044.jpg

Thanks so much for looking :smile:

What a beautiful scarf! Congratulations dollfie-lover on your H purchase. I'm not sure if you got this from the store or on-line. If you got it from the store, you should ask for the scarf booklets. I believe there are two versions -- one is like a little booklet and the other one is like a deck of cards. You could also go on-line and download the PDF versions. It's called "Playtime with your scarf".

BTW, there are also lots of threads on how to tie scarves posted here on tPF. allanrvj probably has the list for all of them, right allan?

Congratulations on your first H!!! :yahoo:
The scarf is beautiful and sounds perfect for your wardrobe :ps:
And welcome to the Orange Side... lots of fun ahead of you :graucho:

Gorgeous scarf! :heart: The colors are very beautiful! Your photos are fantastic as well.

Many congrats to you, and welcome to the slippery slope of Hermes! ;)

Last edited: