My first Hermes - 40cm Clemence Birkin in Rouge H

BlkLadyLaw

Hautelegaldiva
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
Well between reading this thread and admiring photos, attending a legal conference in NYC last year and drooling over a fellow panelist's Birkin and watching Inside Man and being mesmerized by Jodie Fosters Birkin...I have taken the plunge. Thanks to recommendation of the bag and seller SandiaExchange on the Hermes authentic finds on eBay thread, right before Christmas this Chanel and Tom Ford Gucci addict received her first Hermes bag. I love it and it has become one of my favorite and most carried bags. I think I'd like a JPG next. :heart:

Attachments

• DSCN2581.jpg
    DSCN2581.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 3,838
  • DSCN2582.JPG
    DSCN2582.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 2,532
  • DSCN2583.jpg
    DSCN2583.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 3,037
  • hermes birkin rouge.jpg
    hermes birkin rouge.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,855
BLL WOW!!!! I've never seen a 40cm on someone before and you look FANTASTIC carrying her!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You'll be selling those Gucci's and Chanel's before you know it!!! LOL!!!! Gorgeous bag for a gorgeous lady!!!!!

BLL, I'm so glad you posted pics of it...I was wondering if you had gotten it yet. It looks fantastic with your height. Gorgeous color too!

Kaz is great and a pleasure to work with.

FABULOUS bag!!! It looks AMAZING on you! CONGRATS and enjoy her!!!:yahoo:Thank you for posting the pic with the bag on as I've yet to see a 40cm Birkin on anyone (and I have been eyeing that size for myself :graucho:).