My first Halfmoon WOC!

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
So, just got this beauty today! I am in love with the style as it fits a ton (relatively speaking) and is perfect for my needs...to be hands free with my kiddies!

Anyhow, I love metallics but am not in love with the dark silver caviar texture. I held it up to a lot of my clothes and think it looks GREAT! Just wavering now and thinking... Should I get black instead?? I have SO many black bags and a black patent mini???

Anyhow, pardon my sweats in the photo, an home with the kids!

image-645187626.jpg

image-186853924.jpg

So, just got this beauty today! I am in love with the style as it fits a ton (relatively speaking) and is perfect for my needs...to be hands free with my kiddies!

Anyhow, I love metallics but am not in love with the dark silver caviar texture. I held it up to a lot of my clothes and think it looks GREAT! Just wavering now and thinking... Should I get black instead?? I have SO many black bags and a black patent mini???

View attachment 2052777

View attachment 2052778
:woohoo: very pretty..congrats!

Oh wow! My next purchase is going to be a woc too but I never liked the half moon.. Until I saw yours! Beautiful! Congrats!:woohoo:

If space wasn't an issue, I would totally have gone for the classic WOC, but this is actually quite roomy! Can't way to wear it! Will try to post some pics with normal clothes! LOL!

Thoughts on metallic?! I guess it's quite hard to see in the photo...

View attachment 2052777
View attachment 2052778

It looks great on you, and I think the metallic gives it a bit of pizzazz. Congrats!

Another photo...I put capris on since i am buying this bag to primarily wear in the summer (although its great all year), just wanted to see if the dark silver seemed to dark for daytime clothes (excuse my shoes, they don't seem to match so well).

image-1038961068.jpg

congrats! i think it is very pretty. in the picture where you are wearing it, it looks black to me, so i think the color looks lovely.

The lighting in my room is so dark! Eek! Wish you could get a better sense of the color! Such a great bag tho...I'm smitten! Can see why these are so addictive!!

If space wasn't an issue, I would totally have gone for the classic WOC, but this is actually quite roomy! Can't way to wear it! Will try to post some pics with normal clothes! LOL!

Thoughts on metallic?! I guess it's quite hard to see in the photo...

It looks black in the picures, but really beautiful.
Nothing wrong with the clothes lol! You look classy :biggrin:

I think the color is great! add a little something to just plain black bag. And it'll still stand out when you wear black pants!

Yes! That was my thought. It's just that the metallic caviar has a less lovely feeling...but I think I need to get over that! Ha! Will try to take another photo in more light.

Thank you all!!

Yes! That was my thought. It's just that the metallic caviar has a less lovely feeling...but I think I need to get over that! Ha! Will try to take another photo in more light.

Thank you all!!

I actually bought this WOC and returned it for that reason. I didn't like the feeling of the metallic caviar, though I liked everything else about it.

It looks great on you and, while I think the color is more fall/winter, it could work in spring/summer depending on what you are wearing. It think it looks great against black, grey, and ivory, for example.

WOcs are definitely addictive! I have 6 and can see adding more!