My first H store reveal - two little treasures

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Though I have amassed a small H collection, it has all been pre-loved (thanks, authenticators!) or bought at H.com - today I finally got the "store" experience in Denver while traveling for work. The SAs were lovely ... And I was the only one there so I feel like I probably got more attention than I otherwise would. I was not in the market for anything specific but I walked out with two small treasures ...

Attached Files:

2. A black Clic H ...

Attached Files:

3. And a pretty blue Twilly!

Attached Files:

4. yay did you enjoy your first store experience in denver?
    i love your twilly its such a nice accent color
    and of course your clic clac is so classic

5. Congrats on a special experience on your first visit and proud to be twins with you on the twilly.

6. I did!

I have been in other stores (Vegas and Beverly Hills) but didn't buy ... The SA's were funny in Denver - they were apologizing for the "huge mess" because they were reorganizing a display case. I noticed one bracelet sitting slightly crooked - and a box sitting out - hardly a mess. The lady says "By H standards, it's like a tornado came through!") lol

7. Pretty twilly!!!

8. Lovely little treats

9. Twilly twins!!! I have the bracelet in rose gold. Love love! Wear them in good health!

10. Congrats! Always enjoy looking at the millefleurs twilly!

11. The store experience is quite addictive! Love both your purchases.Congrats!

12. Congratulations on your purchases and I hope you have many more to come! :heart:

13. It's so beautiful congrats

14. Yay! I know what you mean - the store experience is like a 'whole new world' from the impersonal (and in the H Australia's case - competitively frenzied!) website experience! Enjoy your treasures, they're lovely!

15. Congrats, they are both beautiful!!!