My first H store experience - a reveal

jtc103

Jewelry lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
I've always admired how rich and vibrant H colors are! They just know how to make use of beautiful colors! My friend (our very own lolakitten) and I took the 5-hour train to Toronto to go for a day of shopping last saturday. We went to H so that I can try on the Lindy because I've decided that's the H bag that fits my style right now (one day I would like to get a Birkin -- but maybe in a year or two). I knew though that it's close to impossible for me to go into the store and come out empty-handed. And I knew that once I enter that store that it will be one beautiful slippery slope.

I was quite lucky to be presented with this item. I wasn't planning at all on getting this! My new SA was so sweet and accomodating to us and sent me off with little extras. My first experience was definitely a new-found love for H. And of course my other purchase was a given! I had to get it to match the first item! And I'm hoping I get the call for the Lindy sometime soon :cloud9:

What's so funny was that lola and I almost missed our train to go back! We literally arrived on the tracks and they have just closed the door! We knocked and one of the train attendants just shrugged her shoulders as if saying "oops sorry too late". Luckily, they re-opened it for us. :sweatdrop: Truly what you call: For the love of H :lol:

So without further ado....my first reveal on the H forum :smile:

Sorry I took pictures in the evening and I had a hard time capturing the true beauty. But I'm sure you all know it's a lot more beautiful irl!

DSC02918.jpg