My first H store experience - a reveal

They're amazing there! Too bad it's 5 hours away from me :sad:

It was wonderful to meet you and share in your first H store experience. Your treasures are gorgeous on you! And I so look forward to another visit when perhaps, your Lindy comes home w you. Take good care.

Maisie

PS It's closer if you drive ;)

Yes you got it mssurgeonoo7!

May I present CDC in Swift Bleu Electrique

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

OMG!!! Gorgeous color! And so hard to find...

It was wonderful to meet you and share in your first H store experience. Your treasures are gorgeous on you! And I so look forward to another visit when perhaps, your Lindy comes home w you. Take good care.

Maisie

PS It's closer if you drive ;)

Aww:love: It was so wonderful to meet you too! Thanks for driving me and L around ;) We hope to see you on our side soon!

congrats on the new purchases! how i loveee and crave for bleu electitrique!! so far its my favourite blue! so hard to find, and for u to get a CDC in taht color on your first visit is Ah Mai Zingkkkkk!!! :heart: how do you like it so far? does the swift scrath easily?

what a long journey that you've to take to visit H but definitely worth it. I love your CDC and your choice of CW for the Ex Libris is perfect.

Congrats on sliding down the slippery orange slope !! I know that the Lindy will arrive soon.

Thank you all ladies!

dokboki said:
congrats on the new purchases! how i loveee and crave for bleu electitrique!! so far its my favourite blue! so hard to find, and for u to get a CDC in taht color on your first visit is Ah Mai Zingkkkkk!!! :heart: how do you like it so far? does the swift scrath easily?

dokboki - yes it really was an amazing experience. I don't wear it everyday but so far I haven't scratched the leather yet. I don't think the leather would scratch easily because the spikes kind of guard the leather. The metal might be more prone to scratching but I try to be careful.