My first H reveal... :)

designerluvr

Mar 11, 2010
Hello, Hermes forum! I've been having a look around but not said too much yet; I'm awed by some of the collections here :smile:

I went to Bal Harbour today and went absolutely mad in LV, Prada, Chanel, and saved the best for last-- H. I didn't see any Birkins on the shelf, but I was carrying one of mine. There were some lovely things to look at, though, and I bought several items... but this little tiny one was actually my favourite. I've never paid much attention to the twillies; I usually opt for bigger scarves, but the colourway on this was so magnificent I just had to have it!

Kelly en Caleche, in the turquoise/absinthe colourway (pictured with some mystic topaz earrings I picked up today as well). I wonder how it will look on my Lagon Kelly.... Can't wait to get home and try it out; I'm looking forward to "dressing up" my H bags! I think it'll really pop on my black Birkin too! I'm afraid I'm going to develop a twilly obsession after this one... I also picked up a black Tohu Bohu and SO said it looked like an "art deco disaster" (he doesn't share my love of H, obviously)!

Attachments

• h-1.jpg
    h-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 350
Congrats on your additiions.............. please post the picture when you H it up your H bags with this nice twilly............

attachment.php