My first H reveal... :)

designerluvr

Mar 11, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hello, Hermes forum! I've been having a look around but not said too much yet; I'm awed by some of the collections here :smile:

I went to Bal Harbour today and went absolutely mad in LV, Prada, Chanel, and saved the best for last-- H. I didn't see any Birkins on the shelf, but I was carrying one of mine. There were some lovely things to look at, though, and I bought several items... but this little tiny one was actually my favourite. I've never paid much attention to the twillies; I usually opt for bigger scarves, but the colourway on this was so magnificent I just had to have it!

Kelly en Caleche, in the turquoise/absinthe colourway (pictured with some mystic topaz earrings I picked up today as well). I wonder how it will look on my Lagon Kelly.... Can't wait to get home and try it out; I'm looking forward to "dressing up" my H bags! I think it'll really pop on my black Birkin too! I'm afraid I'm going to develop a twilly obsession after this one... I also picked up a black Tohu Bohu and SO said it looked like an "art deco disaster" (he doesn't share my love of H, obviously)!

Attachments

sydspy

Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
Congrats on your additiions.............. please post the picture when you H it up your H bags with this nice twilly............

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Gorgeous colour for your twilly! Congrats!
I love any reveal big and small - as long as you are happy :smile: