My first H. reveal, a little orange box, a little reveal.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy birthday! The scarf is really beautiful and the visuals are so vivid!

2. Happy belated birthday~~ Wishing your grandma a speedy recovery~ the flowers you have for your hair go so perfectly with the shawl!! Congrats! Did you make those hair accessories yourself??

3. chaneljewel, MissMargaux, Bag-terfly (I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I wish your grandmother a speedy recovery and best wishes to you and your family :smooch:), gemibebe and boo1689 ( No I didn't, I'm not that creative :P. Actually, I bought the hair flowers at the H&M store) :

Thank you so much everyone :flowers:

4. I love the colours! Happy Birthday.

5. :ty:Hermesforlife

6. OMG, it is so beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother! :heart: Sending prayers her way. Happy belated birthday to you, dear. Congrats again on your first Hermes! You deserve it. :hugs:

7. Aww, thank you for your kind words, purseinsanity. That's so sweet of you :blush:
    I hope you'll have your first Birkin(s) very soon ;)

8. Happy Birthday and best wishes to your Grandmother.

I love jungle love, have a normal 90x90 scarf, but the design looks different than yours. I like yours too, wondering if H make a new "version" of jungle love!:nuts:

9. congrats....it is so cute...HAPPY late bday!

10. It´s absolutely gorgeous, enjoy! Happy birthday!!! I hope your grandma is well.