My First H leather item.

EmmyC

May 15, 2007
Hello Ladies,

My husband bought me an early Christmas gift this weekend and I thought I'd share it with you.

My Hermes collection is very much in its infancy - just a 90cm scarf and a twilly so far.

He took me to the Hermes store in Manchester on saturday and the SA was lovely and really helpful. She showed me lots of different agendas including two stunning exotics. I had it in my mind that I would go for a natural/neutral colour and I was also very drawn to the ones with contrasting stitching. They were all lovely but nothing ticked all my boxes and totally grabbed me - I wanted my first leather item to speak to me....then she brought out this.....my husband and I looked at each other and we both agreed, even thought it wasn't a colour I thought I'd pick, she was 'The One'......:heart:

agenda022.jpg

agenda007.jpg

agenda023.jpg

agenda010.jpg

In all the excitement I didnt get the names of the colours!!! Can anyone offer any opinions? The red is a deep, almost blood red (the flash is giving it a pink tinge which is not how it looks) and the orange is typical Hermes orange.

TIA!

OHH, Congratulations EmmyC. Your new Agenda is gorgeous. And you are so right. H colours just jump out at you. What size is it?
I have been looking at those pagemarkers, they look so cute!!

ooh love it! i have an agenda with a carmencits bookmark and it's one of my all time favorite things. too cute and your colors are awesome! so happy!