My first H-H

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I purchased the H-H for Target double flap bag a couple days ago, and totally out of the blue, when I went to go pick up a new pair of yoga pants today I spotted none other than Hayden-Harnett bags in a small case in the local yoga shop!

Needless to say, I had to see it all, and after a tough decision between the Clutch Wallet in the purple crinkle patent and the gray zeus, the purple crinkle left with me.

I LOVE IT!! I'm a devotee for life. They had the Havana in the Cordovan color too and oooooh how nice it was. A little out of the budget at the moment, but I am so happy with my wallet and will be back for more from the new collection!

2. Congrats!

3. Cool yoga shop!!
    Congrats on your recent HH purchases!!

4. How much were they selling the Havana for?

5. Retail. It was marked at $515.

6. Ekks, I don't think I would ever pay that much; esp. with the yearly sales HH has.

7. Hence why it didn't leave with me. Had it been $305 as the Havanas still available online are, well...it probably would have come home with me.

I SWEAR my ban starts tomorrow!

8. Welcome to the addiction!

9. Congrats on your purchases! I hope HH hits more stores in the future, it's great to see the bags IRL. After all the sales lately, I would be hard pressed to pay full price.

10. Congrats on your Violet Crinkle patent clutch wallet...thanks so much for posting this..and welcome to the HH roller coaster ride...buckle your seatbelt...and look out for Spring '09 and beyond.

11. Welcome!

12. WELCOME AND GLAD WE HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE HH-ANONY-MOUS!!! WHEW,,, HAD TO GOOGLE THAT WORD TO SPELL IT!!!:smile:;)