My first Gucci!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. *waves*
    I've been a Chloe/JC girl but like adding different designers to my collection.
    Caved yesterday on this delicious Chocolate Guccissima Leather Pelham! ;)

Sorry for the "crease" on the bottom of the bag. Just got her out of the box. (Btw: Anyone know how I can reshape it so the crease is no longer there?)

I love this bag, thinking of getting another in a different shade when my ban is lifted!

Sorry for the big pic, having problem uploading.

[​IMG]

2. congrats on such a gorgeous bag!!!!!!
    it's just such an easy bag to wear, I hope you enjoy it :biggrin:

3. Wow, congratulations! It's beautiful. And I like the large photo, it really helps to see the details and the leather looks gorgeous. I'm sure it feels very nice too. Now I may really consider guccissima!

4. Congratulations! The Pelham is one of my favorite styles. As for the crease, maybe you can stuff the bag with towels or something to help get it out...

5. Congrats! I have the same bag but in Black. I've had mine for about 1 year now and it still has the crease even though I've stuffed it. When I wear it, the crease can't be seen because the bag gets weighed down.

6. congrats with your new gucci - I have the bag in black medium canvas.

7. Mmmm, I love chocolate guccissima. I would like the chocolate guccissima horsebit one day. Congratulations, very pretty. :smile:

8. Beautiful, congrats!!!!!

9. Congrats!

10. Thanks ladies! I'm looking for a "matching" wallet....anyone have a picture of the Pelham wallet? I'm eyeing the chocolate Hysteria wallet myself.

11. Gorgeous bag! I love the lining.

12. BEAUTIFUL BAG!!! Congrats!!!

13. I love the pelham and in Chocolate Guccissima -yummy!

14. The Pelham is really gorgeous..i love a style of the leather..congratulation on your first bag!!..

15. Congrats...it's a great bag and it holds alot of stuff! Enjoy!