My first Gucci reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I am a longtime lurker and occasional poster on the LV board, but today marks my very first Gucci purchase!!! It's something small, but something I absolutely adore!! Reveal coming up!...

2. To continue, I have been wanting a key case for a long time. Something to keep my keys and fobs organized while also protecting the inside of my bag. I stumbled upon this preloved beauty from ELady and knew I had to have her! May I present Miss Gucci key case in metallic orange leather. 💖 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398470721.006232.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398470732.197061.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398470744.160639.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398470755.914913.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398470767.443159.jpg
    The item was listed as used, in excellent condition but to me it looks brand new! Not a scratch & the plastic protector was still on the heart plate on the front!! I absolutely love this little item & I can't wait to pick up another Gucci piece to add to my collection! Thanks for letting me share. 😄

3. nice!!!

4. How cute! Congrats on a really nice piece!

5. :heart:

disney, you are going to love it, I've never regretted any of my Guccissima SLGs for a single sec :smile:

6. Congrats on your first Gucci piece! It's so cute and lovely!

7. So darn cute!!! LOVE IT!!

8. How cute! I love it!

9. Adorable! And key cases are so convenient. The keys tuck away nicely and I don't have to guess which key is which.

10. Very cute! Congrats on finding it! It looks brand new to me too!

11. Very adorable and practical

12. such a cute key holder, congrats!

13. Such a cute key holder, Congrats!!:smile:

14. Thank you everyone!! ☺️ After a few days of using it, I have to say I love it more than I could have imagined!!! It makes me smile every time I take it out and it's so useful! Love having my keys nice and organized. I am also really impressed with the quality. Looks like I might be buying some more Gucci in the future!!

15. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I am quite smitten with Gucci SLGs as well!