My first Gucci reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice! Congrats:woohoo::woohoo:

2. Gorgeous Gucci! GREAT bag!​

3. Congrats...

4. very nice!!! congrats.

5. Gorgeous! Congrats!

6. The bag looks so nice! Congrates! Is this one of the lastest styles?

7. Thank you everyone!

Papertiger, if you remember I was trying to get a hold of one of the signature web GG plus duffels a few months ago. Unfortunately I couldn't manage to get one of those but I love my new signature web tote!

I'll post some modelling pictures later. :smile:

8. wow.. nice bag.
    Congrats :yahoo:

9. :biggrin: This made it even more exciting for me! I wasn't even expecting a box. They are quite sturdy as well. I'll definitely be keeping this one!

10. Congrats great Tote...

11. I've done some modelling pics, as requested by Papertiger, which I've never done before. :-s I am suffering from a tiny bit of a hangover today though and I look absolutely awful so I've cut my head out of these! :lol: Please also excuse the 'loungewear', for the same reason.

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

14. Also... forgot to show pics of this cool little thing that was also inside the box. My watermark is blocking part of it, so it says... 'explore the new digital flagship'. And the other thing is like a little moving picture (I forget the word...) that changes as you move it. I might use it as a keyring! It also came with its own tiny dust bag!

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]