My first Gucci reveal - a Medium Chocolate Guccissima Sukey!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hi ladies. This is going to be a rather rare sighting because I never post modeling shots, but I really wanted to let you know how much I love my Sukey. I kind of went through stages with this one. First it was love at the store (it was already broken in a bit), and then when I received it the bag was kind of stiff so I didn't like it as much. Then, I finally had a chance to give her a whirl when it stopped raining around here, and I have to say it is LOVE!!!!:yahoo:She is already breaking in nicely, and she was so comfortable to wear and easy to use. Also, she made me feel like a million bucks even though I was in my ultra casual grocery shopping sweatshirt.:shame:

For reference, I am 5'3". DH purchased her new for probably too much from *Bay, but at least he used the live.com discount so it ended up being a pretty good deal. I'll include the pics from the listing too, just so we have some reference pics in case someone needs them to verify authenticity on their own bag.

I couldn't be happier. She is gorgeous. So, thanks for turning me into a Sukey maniac!:nuts:

guccimodel.jpg

Gucci Sukey.jpg

gucci4.jpg

gucci5.jpg

gucci.jpg

YAY SUZI!!!!! :party:

thank you for all of the great pics. the guccisima leather looks SO NICE in the sukey! :heart:

so happy you love her and that you became part of sukey mania! :lol:

:kiss:

Lovely! Did you wear it on your arm or shoulder mostly?

I really am a hand carry kind of girl (no kids yet). It definitely can be worn on the shoulder. It seems like every bag I have purchased lately has a messenger strap, so I may end up missing that option. I'm just short, and always feel like a bag on the shoulder shortens me even more. I know that sounds weird, but some of my fellow short friends will get it!:biggrin:

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies!

I really am a hand carry kind of girl (no kids yet). It definitely can be worn on the shoulder. It seems like every bag I have purchased lately has a messenger strap, so I may end up missing that option. I'm just short, and always feel like a bag on the shoulder shortens me even more. I know that sounds weird, but some of my fellow short friends will get it!:biggrin:

Thanks for all the kind words, ladies!

:P I totally understand. I heard a hand held north/south bag would make us petite girls look taller. For example LV lockit. I haven't actually tried out this theory yet. The sukey is more elogated, than a joy boston bag. :biggrin:

:P I totally understand. I heard a hand held north/south bag would make us petite girls look taller. For example LV lockit. I haven't actually tried out this theory yet. The sukey is more elogated, than a joy boston bag. :biggrin:

Hmmm... I bet that would be true. I seem to gravitate to tote like bags because they are more vertical and look better for hand carry, However, I could totally see how a shorter bag would work well on a smaller torso.